자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tips To Relax Your Daily Life Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Trick That Every Person Must Be Able To

작성자 정보

• Florence McGarr… 작성
  • 작성일

본문

ghost alarm installation near me (olderworkers.com.au)

The theft of vehicles is increasing particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is configured with a specific pin code. It is very small and is attached to the loom of the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts to your mobile phone to alert you when the vehicle is moved.

311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771239945_nlow.jpgDetection

The tiniest GPS alarm on the market ghost immobiliser installer can be set up in a discreet location within your vehicle so that thieves would never find it. It tracks GPS locations and transmits a cellular signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more accurate way to track your car than LoJack, which can take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and can be utilized anywhere in the world where your phone has a cellular connection and can receive messages. This places you ahead of thieves who do not want to be monitored. It is also easy to hide so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installers near me Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It communicates with your cell phone via text messaging, which means it works on any phone capable of receiving text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts are immediate "movement" detection and a link to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근글

새댓글

• 댓글이 없습니다.