자유게시판

If you want to sell brand tableware in Higashinada-ku, Kobe or Ashiya, come to the buy-back specialty store "Daikichi" Selva Konan Yamate store! : Blog of buy-back specialty store Daikichi Selva Konan Yamate store

작성자 정보

• ulIKlv 작성
  • 작성일

본문

If you want to sell branded tableware in Kobe Higashinada Ward or Ashiya City, come to the buy-back specialty store "Daikichi" Selva Konan Yamate store!

If you want to sell branded tableware in Kobe Higashinada Ward or Ashiya City, come to the buy-back specialty store "Daikichi" Selva Konan Yamate store!

Hello everyone.

This is the buy-back specialty store Daikichi Selva Konan Yamate store.

We appreciate the customers from Higashinada, Ashiya, Nishinomiya, and many other areas who visit us.

I'm thinking about putting a sofa in my house, but

I'm worried that I might buy one but it won't fit through the door.

It seems like it will fit even in a pretty narrow space, but if I don't fit, it's hard to buy it.

If I put a sofa in there, I'll probably fall asleep after dinner.

But I'd like to sit on the sofa and relax and watch a movie.

Shall I go to Nitori or IKEA again?

If you want to sell branded tableware in Higashinada Ward, Kobe City or Ashiya City, come to the buy-back specialty store "Daikichi" Selva Konan Yamate store!

This time we bought this branded tableware from a customer in Higashinada.

It's a Meissen deep plate.

It's apparently from Meissen's Yellow Rose series.

It's a leaf-shaped deep plate with a yellow rose painted in the center.

It seems that it was used more as a decoration than as tableware.

I've heard stories of people displaying branded tableware in cupboards at home in the past,

but recently I've heard more stories of people not wanting to take up space in an apartment or because they'll break in an earthquake.

Although it depends on the condition, the buy-back specialty store Daikichi Selva Konan Yamate store

buys these types of branded tableware.

Meissen, Baccarat, Ginori, Wedgwood, etc.

If you have unused branded tableware in Higashinada or Ashiya, please contact Daikichi Selva Konan Yamate store.

If you want to buy tableware in Higashinada or Ashiya, come to the buy-back specialty store "Daikichi" Selva Konan Yamate store!

Buy-back specialty store Daikichi Selva Konan Yamate store

Address: Selva 1F, 1-5-1 Moriminami-cho, Higashinada-ku, Kobe, Hyogo

Telephone number: 0120-37-5637

Business hours: 10:00-19:00 Open all year round (except for temporary closures)

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.