자유게시판

"Maribel's tablet chocolates packed in an adorable pink key case"

작성자 정보

• ulD2LV 작성
  • 작성일

본문

Maribel is a chocolate specialty store with directly managed stores in New York and Kyoto. In 2019, "MARIEBELLE THE LOUNGE" opened as their first exclusive store on the second floor of Daimaru Shinsaibashi, Osaka.

By the way, I didn't know what "exclusive" meant, but it seems to mean "limited," "for the wealthy," "high-class," etc.

Cute products are always lined up under the Baccarat chandelier.

On this day, just before Valentine's Day,

the "Mariebelle Original Key Case," a Valentine's Day limited edition product, was displayed at the front entrance.

Incidentally, this key case was also sold out at the event space in the Hankyu Umeda Main Store.

The color of the key case seems to vary depending on the store. The "Blue x Beige" in the photo above is only available at the Hankyu Umeda Main Store, while the "Blue x Blue" in the photo below was sold at the Maribel Kyoto Main Store, Hankyu Umeda Main Store, Takashimaya Kyoto Store, and the Maribel Official Online Shop. Unfortunately, it is a popular item and is currently out of stock even at the online store.

And this pink is a color exclusive to Daimaru Shinsaibashi.

When you untie the ribbon on the adorable pink box...

Inside is a Maribel original key case in the same pink as the box,

pink x blue.

"Carre de Chocolat Key Case (3,800 yen including tax)"

It is well-made and comes with a key chain.

The very beautiful pink and elegant blue are the highlights.

These colors are cute.

I love them.

I'm glad I went to the Shinsaibashi store.

And, as you'd expect from a chocolate brand,

the chocolate inside is delicious.

You can enjoy the deep flavor of the cacao itself.

There are four types: dark 70%, milk 38% with a mild richness, salted milk with an exquisite balance of saltiness and sweetness, and rich white chocolate pistachio. (The chocolate inside is the same as the other colors.)

It seems that only Maribel, a chocolatier from Honduras, can use cacao from her hometown of Honduras, and is involved in the fermentation and drying of cacao at a farm-to-bar, and realize her own unique flavor.

The Shinsaibashi store also had limited edition colors last year...

A limited edition Ballantine's mini wallet filled with mild milk 46% tablet chocolate. This year, this color was only sold at Maribel's official online store and Iwataya Main Store... Last year, this color was sold, and the Daimaru store limited edition was this pink. As expected, this color scheme was my favorite at the time, so I'm looking forward to seeing what limited colors will be available at the Daimaru Shinsaibashi store next year. The key cases and mini wallets are sold out, but there are still some limited edition items available. Love Collection 2pc Tote Bag (1,900 yen including tax) Chocolate with this year's limited edition design in a tote box, and the "Maribel Lunch Box Pistachio Financier" (5 pieces, 3,800 yen including tax) lined up next to the key case. Both are very cute boxes. The additional Wonder Treasures in the image below, the chocolates in the new heart-shaped package of the love collection, the vintage car collection, etc. can also be purchased online. Thank you very much for staying with us until the end today.

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

최근글

새댓글

• 댓글이 없습니다.