자유게시판

"【Responding to comments】Summer gourmet that won't get any complaints in the office"

작성자 정보

• ulRQO6 작성
  • 작성일

본문

"I'm a gourmand perfume lover.

Please tell me a perfume that I can enjoy in the summer and won't get complaints from at work."

Thank you for your request.

Office perfume is really difficult.

It's common to wear perfume to work overseas, but in Japan, it depends on the type of job and the atmosphere of the workplace,

so it's common not to wear perfume.

So I guess I can just imagine it.

This is the summer gourmand workplace edition.

It's not very gourmand.

Instead, it's a fruity lineup.

Here you go.

◼️Mont Blanc Signature

Review here

"Feminine citrus perfume" because the main ingredient is mandarin orange, which has the sweetest scent of citrus. It's vanilla x mandarin orange, but the floral scent is well balanced halfway through, so it's perfect for the office.

Everyday perfume = Signature. It's a great name that fits perfectly.

◼️Marc Jacobs Perfect Eau de Toilette

Review here

It gives you a great feeling after a bath! And a fruity sweetness drifts from deep inside.

This is also a fruity perfume for the office.

The top note has a greener scent than the original Perfect.

By the way, my favorite intense version is a banana tropical gourmand.

◼️Byredo Sundayzed

Review here

A "sugar and citrus" scent. A complete change from the aromatic citrus herbal top note! The cotton candy sugar and citrus create a refreshing summer gourmand. When I think of summer gourmand, this is the first thing that comes to mind.

◼️Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo Mandorlo di Sicilia

Review here

Not sluggish, not oily, vanilla x almond. The light macaron-like scent is perfect for summer gourmand. I recommend this as an introductory almond perfume and summer gourmand perfume. It has a light sweetness so it's OK for the office.

◼️Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege Sheer

Review here

A juicy dragon fruit scent. The original Eclat is more fruity and aquatic than the original, making it a different arrangement. It's a clean fruity floral scent rather than a gourmand, so it's 100% office-friendly. And it's perfect for summer.

◼️Lolita Lempicka Lolita Land

Review here

A drink-type gourmand with a five-star white peach juice rating.

The sweetest in this lineup.

For those who like fruity, sweet scents, and peach scents, Lolita Land is a "peach-filled" perfume from top to bottom.

◼️Burberry Her

Review here

It's delicious like strawberry jam, but it also has a fiery atmosphere like Baccarat Rouge, so it's high quality.

Made by Francis Kurkdjian, the same artist as Baccarat Rouge.

Is it just about safe for the office? !

◼️Prada Candy Kiss

Review here

Office-friendly gourmand with sweet powder and orange candy. The Prada Candy series is fun to collect because all the flankers are different! And the bottle design doesn't fade even after years, it's so wonderful.

◼️Miu Miu Fleur du Ree

Review here

Real mango pudding! But it's very light, so it's a summer gourmand. And it's a refreshing tropical fruity, so it's just about office-friendly.

It'll make you feel cheerful! The color scheme of the bottle is also a masterpiece.

◼️Memo Paris Sintra

Review

Sintra is my lifelong perfume.

You won't regret buying it! It's a delicious orange blossom. Office-friendly, private, all seasons, day or night.

Whether it's sweet or on the gourmand side,

Memo Paris' divine balance that doesn't kill the goodness of the floral is a great achievement. The best!

That's it

No complaints? ! It was an office-friendly gourmand for the summer.

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.