자유게시판

"Zf is coming!!"

작성자 정보

• ulbQ3r 작성
  • 작성일

본문

Monacro's video was well put together. As expected. Why did they make it a single SD? The person who predicted it said that it was because they were reusing the Z7 sensor. I wonder if they couldn't electrically make it a double slot. I'm an amateur and would believe it, but really? I wonder. There are many voices saying that it's impossible to make a 45MP sensor for 280,000 yen, so it seems that they are reusing the Z7 sensor. I think that there may be a case where the sensor is about 20MP as Monacro said. I had a preconceived notion that retro cameras wouldn't have high pixels, so this theory is more credible.

The design is great. The Nippon Kogaku mark on the pentaprism part looks good. But I wish they had a vertical Nikon mark.

I guess my biggest concern is that it came with a dedicated lens for rangefinder cameras. It's becoming more and more realistic that the mount adapter will be tuned to the highest level, so I wonder if the FTZ will be amazing too? Due to the flange bag, it may be larger, but the design will be more beautiful.

It will be available online on August 2nd!! Please look forward to it!!

관련자료

댓글 0
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.